Easy and inexpensive print registration

  • Cynthia Perkins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:36 PM

      I will be doing reduction prints for the first time and I'm wondering how you handle the registration. Is there an easy and inexpensive method for good registration? BTW, this lesson will be with my 8th graders.

      Thanks,

      Cynthia

    • Kelly Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 6:53 PM
        hi-
        I just use pencil marks on the corners of the
        plates...nothing crazy- you just have to keep
        reminding them to do it!
        --- Cynthia Perkins <cynthia59p@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        I will be doing reduction prints for the first time
        and I'm wondering how you handle the registration. Is
        there an easy and inexpensive method for good
        registration? BTW, this lesson will be with my 8th
        graders.

        Thanks,

        Cynthia

        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with
        Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.