Re: [art_education] Re: paper sculpture lessons?

  • rutheannwalsh@grouply.com
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2008
      Would love to see them.  Where should I be looking?

      Ruthe Ann Walsh

    • proff246810
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2008
        Terri,

        These are awesome! What grade levels are doing these?

        Sharon

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Terri Noell <daisymae91@...> wrote:

        > I do teach my students the basic techniques and share unusal
        examples...then I sit back and wait to see what they create from those
        basic instructions...they are amazing!
        > Terri
        > k-5 Fla.
        >

        > To: art_education@...: wymystic@...: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:59:08
        +0000Subject: [art_education] Re: paper sculpture lessons?

        > << let me know if you'd like to see some of them-I use discarded
        library books>>
        > Hello, Terri ~ I would SO LOVE to see your book sculptures! Do you
        invite your students to do them also?
        > Thanks for offering to show themBlessingsDoreeDenison
        MontessoriDenver CO
        > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Terri Noell" <daisymae91@>
        wrote:>> -I do lots of paper book scultpures with my classes and teach
        > workshops for school systems....let me know if you'd like to see
        some > of them-I use discarded library books.> Terri> k-5 Fla.> > > --
        In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Clark kc_artworks@ > wrote:>
        >> > hi-> > Have any one of you done paper sculpture projects with> >
        your students? What were they, and how did they work out?> >>

        > Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series.
        Get in the game.

        http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08

      • Terri Noell
        Message 3 of 19 , May 1, 2008
          I mainly do these with 3rd grade and up...but, if second graders have a
          lot of tenacity and patience , it would be no problem....
          Terri
          k-5 Fla.
        • Terri Noell
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2008
            In the photo section under "Book Sculpture"

            To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
            From: rutheannwalsh@...
            Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:53:16 -0400
            Subject: Re: [art_education] Re: paper sculpture lessons?

            Message 5 of 19 , May 2, 2008
              Look for an album called "Book Sculptures"