Hello from the New York Optimist

  • Michael Dicarlis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I would like to thank the groups mods for letting me into their groups and wanted to introduce myslef. I am Michael Zhang and I publish a regional magazine called The New York Optimist. My url is www.thenewyorkoptimist.com. We are currently constructing an events announcement page and would love for all you artists to send us the postings. we get about 2-3 K visitors a day and also are partnered with many galleries in Soho NY, In addition, we also have a video newspaper for you to enjoy with content updated daily. We are a constantly evolving website and mag and hope you all stop by. Any show announcments please feel free to send them to this email.