Re: school art shows

  • marcia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2008
      Check out this school's art exhibition.. It is
      absolutely marvelous!! They used lots of large paper
      banners and tables... You can even set up lots of
      tables and place 2-d work on them. You can hang
      clotheslines and clip artwork to them.

      http://www.edogawaku.ed.jp/shinozakis/tenrankai.html

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • jane
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2008
        Wow, where did you ever find this site??

        jane in memphis

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, marcia <marciadotcom@...> wrote:

        > Check out this school's art exhibition.. It is
        > absolutely marvelous!! They used lots of large paper
        > banners and tables... You can even set up lots of
        > tables and place 2-d work on them. You can hang
        > clotheslines and clip artwork to them.
        >
        > http://www.edogawaku.ed.jp/shinozakis/tenrankai.html

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • Marcia
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2008
          Someone from Japan once posted on either here or another listserve. I clicked on their
          website and then just clicked a bunch more links! I've found that the art from these
          Japanese schools are unique and they have a different approach of art. Even though much
          of it you can't read, try clicking around a bit and see the different art projects. Marcia