Re: [art_education] Digest Number 372

  • lindwood@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Pet angels - (or people)
      You need a photo of the head of a dog or cat or person, or whatever,
      that can fit inside a sprayed gold or silver bottlecap. We used
      copper, brass, and aluminum sheet, colored twisteez wire, and those
      metallic/translucent ropes that are sold by the yard and can be
      untwisted (they were the wings) THe angels' dresses were cut from metal
      sheeting that is thick enough to repousse but thin enough to cut with
      scissors. We sometimes cut holes in them with paper punches and used
      colored and metallic bits of wire to weave through the holes, "sew"
      metal together, and so on. We also used sequins to decorate the angels
      dresses.

      Linda Woods