political correctness?

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      take a look at how the world is spirialing downward since
      being "political correct" has become more important than common sense
      and compassion towards others.
      I beleive that its the real reason why our country is going to hades in
      a hand basket!
      Come on people, we really need to stop all this nonsense and hold hands
      and pray hard, doesnt matter to "whom" you pray to, just pray!
      P.U.S.H.= Pray Until Something Happens