Not on the test

  • Harold Olejarz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      The Tom Chapin video "Not On The Test" is something most art teachers will relate to.

      Enjoy:

      http://notonthetest.com/index.html

      --
      Harold

      Harold Olejarz
      Art/Tech Teacher
      Technology Coordinator
      Wyckoff, NJ
      Google Certified Teacher
      Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
      School Website - http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html

      "She turned the rose hips in her hands. "I do not rely upon seeing these roses budding here again in the spring time," she said. Her voice was neither said nor frightened, simply matter-of-fact. But the expression on my face must have been dreadful for she came to me then and folded me in her arms. "We cannot know the future nor can we change it," she whispered gently. "It is best to be realistic about such things. But we have the time we have been given. So let us treasure it while we can."
      People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
      For more of my favorite quotes see
      http://mybookquotes.blogspot.com/