Re: IPod

  • tmwillis72
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2008
      Tricia nad Jessica,
      I can't thank you enough for your responses. This is a great help. I
      know that my students would love this project and I do not have too --
      much experience in this.

      Thanks again.

      - In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "tricia_fuglestad"
      <tricia_fuglestad@...> wrote:

      > Tammy and (Anybody interested)
      >
      > I put all the resources including handouts, links, and the
      PowerPoint with movies on my
      > website for you to download/reference.
      >
      > Here is how to find it:
      > Go to my website (google "Dryden Art" or use this link)
      > http://drydenart.notlong.com
      >
      > Click on "FugleExchange" from the right side list of pages.
      >
      > Tricia Fuglestad

    • Lotte Petricone
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hi all,.

        Inspired by Tricia, I also did the ipod ads with my 8th grade art students.  We did a bit more with the backgrounds, since they are in the computer lab for two quarters using Photoshop, and I wanted them to learn a bit more about the program.  IT was a great hit with kids and the display has gotten rave reviews.  My lessons for this class are in webquest form, and some of the resources are available off the server. Those that are not, feel free to email me for them if you are interested.

        A few student examples are on the student work page (I haven't been too good about adding stuff this year - it's been busy!) http://www.ccsd.edu/ffms/Art/07-08.htm

        Thanks for a great lesson Tricia!

        Lotte