Re: [art_education] looking for a photo

  • Kelli Wilke
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2008
      Thank you so much everyone for all your help finding this picture.  The music teacher at my school is very grateful as well.  This site and everyone involved with it are invaluable!

      Kelli in NE

      "Childers, Susan" <childerss@...> wrote:
      try makenzie thorpe
      On Mar 31, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Sue Stevens wrote:

      perhaps it is this one?

      google - Le Ballon Rouge

      which was a black and white movie, but seems to have been re-released as The Red Balloon in colour

      Good luck.