Aminah Robinson Web site (from Columbus Museum of Art)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 8:13 AM
      Dear Art Educators,

      I know you will enjoy this new web site from the Columbus Museum of
      Art. See Aminah's World:
      http://www.aminahsworld.org/index.php

      From the site:
      Combining traditional art materials with found objects and everyday
      materials such as buttons, cloth, leather, twigs, shells, and music
      box workings, Columbus, Ohio, artist Aminah Brenda Lynn Robinson (b.
      1940) creates magical two- and three-dimensional works of art. Welcome
      to Aminah's World where you can take a peek into the mind, work, and
      processes of this inspiring artist…

      I was fortunate to see a major exhibit of her work at the Columbus
      Museum a few years ago.
      I was disappointed that I could not find much about her online at the
      time. This new site is great!

      Ohio teachers will especially like it as learning about Ohio artists
      is part of the state standards. Aminah is from Columbus.

      Incredible Art Resources