Re: artist's that have incorporated text, and words or phrases in their art

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2008
      I have a strong believe in using contemporary artist as well as master
      cannons. A fabulous woman artist that uses text to talk about
      contemporary issues is Barbera Kruger.
      I also suggest the Art Now book series for investigating contemporary
      artist, they are always creating new additions with new inspiration.
      Good luck... ps.. i also have used advertizements to start an inquiry
      of current culture... the Abovetheinfluence.com advertizements are
      something that are directly focused on teen and teen choices and they
      have some PDF files of their print ads that do alot with text. Good
      luck. Dawn