Re: Writing a Book

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2008
      Re: Writing a Book I’m happy to answer anything you need...on this list or privately.
      I’ve been through a couple of gauntlets!!  :o) But it’s a great way to influence education of children, to write books...I love my job. Hard work, but still a way to teach and do good things.
      TAH DAH!!
      MaryAnn
      maryann@...

      On 3/21/08 4:34 PM, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@...> wrote:

      If someone chooses to reply, can you reply to the whole list? I would
      be interested in reading the answers to Marcia's questions.
      Regards,
      Brandy