Preview of new art education website

  • TwoDucks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
      We invite you to be among the first to preview the new Teaching for Artistic Behavior (TAB) website.  Its creation is in response to requests and needs from our listserv and from other interactions within the larger art education community.   This will be the go-to place for tight summaries of information on student-centered teaching and learning.  The articles you see on the site are just the beginning of growing content which will reflect the evolution of teaching practices and the expressed needs of our expanding learning community.  Some pages are under construction, including numerous photos of classrooms and a student gallery area.  We appreciate feedback (send to twoducks at aol dot com) and encourage you to share this link on your own weblogs and with your teaching colleagues!

      You can find this preview at

      http://teachingforartisticbehavior.org

      Regards,
      Kathy Douglas