Re:How do you remember the art Elements and Principles by heart?

  • Kathy Costello
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9, 2008
      This is very helpful, Marian! Especially like " Mr. Cube ". Thanks so much for your great idea! I'm using it Tuesday.
      Kathy in NJ

    • chechelasvegas
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 10, 2008
        For the Principles of Design I use CBUMPER (contrast balance unity movement pattern
        emphasis rhythm) Doesn't Mr. Cube like pattern?

        Cheche
      • Kathy Costello
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 11, 2008
          Pattern is often included with rhythm.