about NAEA

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:33 PM
      I heard a rumor that this year at registration NAEA will be giving attendees bags and lanyards for their name tags (no more pinning to clothes!)yahoo. This I believe will be made possible from vendor sponsorships.

      Also, another note about vendors. They generously supply samples, handouts, etc. I have seen way too many teachers take advantage of this, taking non sample items, hassling for more items for "another teacher", etc. I know budgets are tight, but this is business for them. They are more than willing to help when they can.

      If you know (or see) one of these teachers, please take the time to remind them. Not only does it reflect poorly on that individual, it gives all of us all a bad reputation.

      just my thoughts, Linda
      Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oLSn6mHG6gVbZSDD8dqJ10rJDsIYiJQUDjaeWMizKtRDbvs/