Eat your colors

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      One of the "mommy" things I did with my kids when they were young was to
      remind them to "Eat your colors." I encouraged a variety of colors of
      food as a way of teaching them about balanced meals.

      So this is what my almost 21 year old daughter sends me today.

      Very cool. Also, perhaps a great idea to play with - perhaps
      interdisciplinary science or health and art.

      http://amygoodwin.typepad.com/amy_goodwin/2008/02/i-like-this-pro.html

      Jan in Tampa