Summer Art Position

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Job Title: Arts & Crafts Director

      Company Name: North Star Camp

      Job Description: North Star Camp, a children's summer camp in Northern
      Wisconsin is looking for someone to direct our arts and crafts program
      for the summer of 2008. This person should be creative and have good
      organizational skills. You will decide on a weekly basis the arts
      activities that are offered to our campers. You will also be
      responsible for the ordering of supplies and will provide the
      structure to the other instructors we hire. This is a great
      opportunity to work with kids between the ages of 8-15 in a unique
      residential setting.

      Job Requirements: Must have completed at least one year of college.
      Art teachers or education majors are preferred though we will consider
      anyone with an art background who has a desire to work with kids.

      How To Apply: Application is available at our website at
      http://www.northstarcamp.com/staff or email office@...
      for additional
      information.

      Salary: Negotiable
      Deadline to Apply / Job Expiration: Until filled