NAEA Online Registration Ends Today

  • Amy Broady
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2008
      Today is the last day for online registration for the NAEA conventon.

      I just checked on the NAEA website…early bird discounted registration
      ended February 15. Online registration at the normal price ($179 for
      an active member) ends TODAY. After today, you will not be able to pre-
      register, but you can register on-site the day the convention begins
      (March 25).

      The first year I went I missed the deadline and had to register there.
      No big deal. So if you miss the online opportunity, don't let it keep
      you from going if you can.

      But if you want to register ahead of time, and you haven't yet...now's
      your last chance.

      New Orleans, here I come!
      I hope to see YOU there!
      Amy in TN