Re: overhead camera

  • Michael Prendergast
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      I just use a regular old Sony HI 8 camera on a tri-pod connected to an LCD projector with an S-Video cable.  It's kind of like connecting your DVD player to a TV.  You can also connect a digital still camera to an LCD projector with RCA jacks.  In either instance you need to manualy set your camera to not turn off.  In the still camera you will use a lot of batteries.  I've used both and results of using technology like this in the classroom is incredible.

      All the best,

      Michael