Hands - super unit plan

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Leave it to Jan to come up with a great complete hands
      unit plan. This just occured to me...How about
      combining her technology lesson - with her contour
      drawing and her Calder wire sculpture lesson.

      This is what I have on IAD so far for Hands:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

      I started this quite a while ago and will work more on
      it later. I am going to link this to elementary
      lessons for now.

      If anyone has a lesson idea they want to add, please
      send images and brief description to
      Jdecker@... (please only to my Road Runner
      account). Complete lesson plans are not necessary
      (unless you want to submit one - smile)- what folks
      will want to see most is an image.

      Judith

      =====
      Judith Decker