Question about shoe project?

  • drawart2
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2008
      Greg- what fun the PIMP my shoe project is....Can you post any pics to
      share- I'd love to see some!Thanks,
      Barbara
    • Lois West
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 25, 2008
        My sculpture class  (high school) used old shoes to create "visual puns"-running shoe, leather pump, shoe tree, etc.  We used acrylic paint and mixed media.  Some poured plaster into the shoe so that attachments could be added.. Some added elements with papier mache'.   It was a very successful project.