Re: [art_education] Looking for Elementary level technology ideas

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hi Jennifer,

      Right now, I'll direct you to the links I have on Incredible Art Department.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm#Technology
      or http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm and click
      technology at top.
      Aaron's lesson:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/aaron-digital.htm

      You will find that many of the lessons you find for middle school can be
      scaled down for elementary. Work through a sample yourself to see how you
      can simplify. I taught Dazzle Draw for a couple of years to grades 3 through
      6. I just adapted those lesson ideas when I taught middle school.

      I'll see what else I have saved to file.

      Judy