Starting a new exhibition drawing

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hello people
      As you know, if you member of my group, I begin now with drawing a
      new exhibition called "Curacao 2004"
      How many drawings it will be? I don't know!
      This depends on my mood & health.
      I will make drawings how the street life is at this moment.
      With all the things from telephone lines, glass containers, houses,
      cars, people and animals.
      In short how our city life is at this moment year 2003/2004.
      The technique will be a mixed one; pen & Ink in combination with color
      pencil and soft pastels.
      The size 25 X 40 cm on schulerhammer paper.

      You can see the first setup on the page.
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip6/Wip6.htm
      I will update this page daily.
      Comments, suggestions are always welcome.
      Have a nice weekend

      John Baselmans
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Matrixart/