Words and art, holiday word, paper craft site

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Judy Decker and all

      Judy my computer ate your Words and Art message. The one that had Michal's
      and....
      Please resend to me.

      Here is a holiday word list to add to. It is from a great paper craft site
      that has great information and free templates for Altered Books.

      Happy Exploring

      Sara

      Here is a holiday word list.
      Happy holidays.

      http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art14390.asp

      BellaOnline's Paper Crafts is great site to get templates and
      information for altered books techniques.

      http://www.bellaonline.com/site/papercrafts

      Sara

      Holiday ABC List
      angels, ancticipation, asleep, adorn, advent, All I Want for
      Christmas is..., Angels We Have Heard on High, Away in a Manger

      belly, blessing, box, Bethlehem, baby Jesus, Bah Humbug!, baking,
      bells, Bethlehem, Blitzen, bows

      celebration, children, color, candle, candy cane, cheer, chimney,
      candlelight, cards, caroling, chestnuts, choir, church, cocoa, cold,
      Comet

      delight, December, decorate, delicious, delightful, Dancer, Dasher,
      dashing through the snow, December, Deck the Halls, Do You Hear What
      I Hear, doll, Donner, dreams

      exciting, elves, evergreen, East, eating, eggnog, enjoyment, Epiphany

      family, food, friends, fire, faces, fireplace, Feliz Navidad,
      festive, frankinsense, Frosty the Snowman

      garlands, green, gifts, gratitude, generations, giving, glow, guests,
      generoisty, gingerbread, goodwill, greetings, Grinch

      hapiness, hearts, holidays, holy, holly, home, halo, hearth,
      homemade, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Here We Come a Caroling,
      hints, ho ho ho, home for the holidays, hopeful, hugs, humbug

      icicles, infant, invitation, ivy, imagination, I Saw Mommy Kissing
      Santa Claus, ice skating, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, It's
      Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

      joy, jolly, Jesus, Jingle Bells, Joy to the World

      keepsakes, kin, kiss, kids, kitchen, kindness, kings, Kris Kringle

      laughter, lights, love, Let it Snow, list, Little Drummer Boy

      memories, mother, music, magic, mistletoe, Magi, magical moments,
      manger, Merry Christmas, Messiah, midnight mass, mittens, myrrh

      night, nostalgia, noel, nativity scene, Night Before Christmas, North
      Pole, nutcracker

      ornaments, old-fashioned, O Christmas Tree, O Come All Ye Faithful, O
      Holy Night, O Little Town of Bethelehem, O Tannenbaum, opening gifts,
      Over the River and Through the Woods

      peace, peace on earth, prayers, photographs, pine cones, poinsettias,
      parade, parka, party, peppermint, popcorn to string, Prancer, presents

      quiet, quaint, quilts

      red, ribbons, reindeer, rejoicing, relatives, remembrance, ribbons,
      rocking horse, Rudolph

      season, silent night, songs, stars, Santa Claus, sleigh, snow,
      snowflake, snowman, Saint Nicholas, Santa Claus is Coming to Town,
      Scrooge, Season's Greetings, sheep, shepherds, Silent Night, Silver
      Bells, sleigh bells, sleigh ride, sugarplums, star, stockings

      traditions, tree, toys, three kings, tinsel, Twelve Days of Christmas

      unity, unwrap, unbelievable, unforgettable, unto us a child is born,
      unwrapping, Up on the Housetop

      voice, velvet, vanilla, village, violin, vigil, visions of
      sugarplums, visitors

      winter, world, white, We Three Kings, We Wish You a Merry Christmas,
      White Christmas, Winter Wonderland, wise men, wishes, wrapping gifts,
      wreath

      xmas, eXcited, XOX

      yule, youngsters, Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus

      ZZZZZ, zest, zillions of memories, zipping up to keep warm