RE: [art_educationHigh school curriculum

  • Judi Vokes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      Our high school has the curriculum set up so that we have
      entry level courses:
      Drawing I, Painting I, Intro to Art (Art History)
      second level courses:
      Drawing II, Painting II, 3-D design and Photography
      followed by and AP class in Studio.

      We are meeting NEXT week to revise our courses and
      develope exit exams for each course. WE also want to
      devise some final portfolio assessment/critique process.

      If any of you have any advice or tips for us, I would love to hear
      how it is being done in other states and countries.

      My e-mail at home is:jvokes@...
      at school: vokesj@...

      Thanks ahead of time for any information!
      Judi