Re: [art_education] Re:Elementary Videos on Artists

  • Anna K. Ball
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5 4:16 PM
      Amazon.com I believe has international orders...or maybe there is an Amazon India?

      anna

      western sd

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6 4:15 AM
        Crystal Productions has a ton of resources as far as
        videos and art posters go. You can also order videos
        through your art supply catalogs (Dick Blick, Sax,
        etc.). I know Dick Blick has a very good website for
        online ordering. I hope this helps on where to get
        some of these videos.

        Thank you so much for everyone's suggestions on
        videos. You've given me a lot of "out of the box"
        ideas on videos that I will be checking out before I
        place an order. It sounds like a lot of teachers like
        the "World's Greatest Artists" series too.

        Thanks again,
        Amy in Florida

        "Fine Art is that in which the hand, the head, and the heart of man go together."
        -John Ruskin

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?