Montessori Spring/Summer 1999 Revisited and Revised

  • heidi_home72
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      I just completed revising the AMC Montessori 1999 Spring/Summer Newsletter. This
      issue is packed with lesson information - from Ground Hog Day to the 4th of July. As you
      know, Ground Hog Day is just days away now, so read the newsletter today, to get
      important lesson information you can use, starting this week.

      Find additional Montessori lesson planning information for Valentine's Day,
      Lincoln, Washington, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Passover, Mother's Day, Father's Day and
      4th of July by visiting AMC Montessori 1999 Spring/Summer Newsletter -
      http://www.amonco.org/montessorispring1999.html See how art can be used in an
      interdisciplinary way using the Montessori method in the 21st century.

      Be sure to see my other post about the revised AMC Montessori 1998 Spring/Summer
      http://www.amonco.org/montessorispring1998.html Newsletter as well.

      Enjoy!

      Heidi