Re: looking for artist

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      FRIDA KAHLO
    • reen shannon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        Do you mean artists of the past or current?
        Frida Kahlo, Henry Mattise, Chuck Close (still living) ,Horace Pippin, Laurel Burch.  Some would put Van Gogh and Jackson Pollack in the "ill" catogory.  Jacob Lawrence.
        Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
        I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
        within there work?

        Thanks

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • stevi boyall
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
          I dont feel it matters
          Thank you for the list.

          To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
          From: reens@...
          Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 05:37:43 -0800
          Subject: Re: [art_education] looking for artist

          Do you mean artists of the past or current?
          Frida Kahlo, Henry Mattise, Chuck Close (still living) ,Horace Pippin, Laurel Burch.  Some would put Van Gogh and Jackson Pollack in the "ill" catogory.  Jacob Lawrence.
          Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
          I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
          within there work?

          Thanks

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!