looking for artist

  • art_mad_me
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
      I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
      within there work?

      Thanks
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
        try steve blundell. i do not know if he has a website but know for a
        fact he used his illness within his work.

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "art_mad_me" <art_mad_me@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
        > I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
        > within there work?
        >
        > Thanks

      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
          FRIDA KAHLO
        • reen shannon
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
            Do you mean artists of the past or current?
            Frida Kahlo, Henry Mattise, Chuck Close (still living) ,Horace Pippin, Laurel Burch.  Some would put Van Gogh and Jackson Pollack in the "ill" catogory.  Jacob Lawrence.
            Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
            I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
            within there work?

            Thanks

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          • stevi boyall
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2008
              I dont feel it matters
              Thank you for the list.

              To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
              From: reens@...
              Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 05:37:43 -0800
              Subject: Re: [art_education] looking for artist

              Do you mean artists of the past or current?
              Frida Kahlo, Henry Mattise, Chuck Close (still living) ,Horace Pippin, Laurel Burch.  Some would put Van Gogh and Jackson Pollack in the "ill" catogory.  Jacob Lawrence.
              Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me.
              I am looking for artist thats have used illness especially there own
              within there work?

              Thanks

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.

              Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!