RE: [art_education] Help - Artist Ideas Needed!

  • Robinson, Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      Nelson Shanks is a realist portrait painter in the renaissance tradition, and he has established a school in Philadelphia. He has painted Presidents Reagan and Clinton, Pope JohnPauI II, Pavarotti and others. I studied there for awhile. They have a full time program as well as shorter workshops often in summer. The website is http://www.studioincamminati.org/
      I think there's another site with just his work on it.

      Michael Robinson
      Art Teacher
      Woodcrest Elementary
      Paine Elementary