Re: Paint on Ceramics

  • Bethany Simonson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      I have my students use acrylic paint on their ceramic "Illuminated Letter Tiles".  We use metalic paints as well as other colors and I buy Rub 'n Buff for them to use on textured areas if they want.  I have some pictures posted on Artsonia:http://www.artsonia.com/museum/gallery.asp?exhibit=84012

      --
      "Our similarities bring us to a common ground. Our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other."

      -Tom Robbins