Check out my blog!

  • Amy Broady
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2008
      Hello, all!

      I am pleased to invite you to explore the blog I have created to
      document a school project that I am doing with my students and a local
      artist.

      The blog does not yet reveal all of the details of the project...I
      don't want to provide ALL the information yet, especially since I have
      not yet even introduced this project to my students.

      Here's the URL:

      mrsbroady.edublogs.org

      Let me know what you think!

      Thanks,
      Amy in TN
    • trish ackerman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2008
        I couldnt get the link to work???????????????

        Trish Ackerman
        Core Knowledge Charter School
        Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Amy Broady
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2008
          Trish,

          Thank you for your interest, and for letting me know that my attempted
          link is not functioning. I don't know all the ins and outs of posting
          links, and I probably did it all wrong.

          Let me try again...maybe this link will work:

          http://mrsbroady.edublogs.org/

          If it doesn't work, try to copy and paste mrsbroady.edublogs.org into
          the address bar of your browser.

          I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

          Thanks again,
          Amy in TN
        • tricia_fuglestad
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2008
            I got the link to work-try this:
            http://mrsbroady.edublogs.org/

            Looks great Amy. I like the slogan for the school, too.
          • carlos mathews
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2008
              A beautiful project - talented teacher and talented
              students. Thanks for sharing.
              --- tricia_fuglestad <tricia_fuglestad@...>
              wrote:

              > I got the link to work-try this:
              > http://mrsbroady.edublogs.org/
              >
              > Looks great Amy. I like the slogan for the school,
              > too.

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Amy Broady
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
                Thank you, Carlos and Tricia. :-)

                I hope you'll visit again as we update our project's progress.

                Amy in TN
                http://mrsbroady.edublogs.org/