Re: Teaching Portfolio

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 27, 2008
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "mzzmorriz" <mzzmorriz@...> wrote:
      I have a question, and I am very interested in finding out the
      > answer. When you said that you dressed like a professional artist,
      > what did you mean? I know that I would wear as a professional
      > educator. Is that the same?

      Nancy,
      Don't do if it doesn't fit... but I wore a colorful hand-dyed dress,
      boots and my long red hair was rolled up in a twist held by a couple of
      old paint brushes. I had on artist made jewelry. (some made by myself)
      This is how I dress when going to a gallery opening. My principal still
      mentions that paint brush in my hair... even though it is short now...
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/shebaduhkitty/153315579/in/set-1614974/
      here is a picture from 2006 with the dress that I wore.

      Sheba~Cynthia Artist/ Educator "multi-faceted creative visionary"
      The ART Site www.sheba-kitty-productions.com
      The School Site www.thevirtualclassroom.org
      Classroom blog http://blogs.everettsd.org/cgaub/