RE: [art_education] New file uploaded to art_education

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 64 , May 21, 2002
      Judi,
      Go to the very end of this message. Unsubscribe from
      your old address with the instructions and then
      resubscribe from your new address. If that doesn't
      work, let me know.
      Ken

      --- Judi Vokes <vokesj@...> wrote:
      > I am not sure how to do this, but School will be
      > over for the year on Friday and I would like to
      > change my mailing address to my home computer.
      > Please advise. Judi

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Message 64 of 64 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the art_education
        group.

        File : /certificate.pdf
        Uploaded by : kenroar <kenroar@...>
        Description : Group Membership Certificate

        You can access this file at the URL:

        kenroar <kenroar@...>