Re: [art_education] Art Fun

  • Anna K. Ball
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      ok--that was cute!

      --anna in western sd

    • Carol Sharpe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008

        Sorry, I couldn't resist forwarding this to the group...
        Happy New Year!
        Sarah in Seattle

        A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.

        After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings and made it safely to his van.

        However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

        When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and the make such an obvious error, he replied,

        "Monsier, this is the reason I stole the paintings.

        I had no Monet
        to buy Degas
        to make the Van Gogh

        See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.

        I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.