Images of holiday camp

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi,
      I have attached images of the holiday camp work done by the kids in Dec.'07.

      We did candle making, glass painting, clay modelling, tile painting and paper bag making.I took so many pictures in my amateur camera,but only a few seem to have the clarity for online viewing......... sorry about that :(

      Kamla
      Chennai,
      India

    • Anna K. Ball