Zeroxing faces

  • pent19
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      I came across a project for self portraits. Student would need to xerox
      their faces. They then would create a reductive drawing from this
      xerox. Does anyone know any harm that could be done by xeroxing? If so,
      i may just stick with their hands, but the portraits seem like a much
      better idea! I don't want anyone having a seizure or anything. I would
      have to keep their eyes closed for the xeroxing too
      Any ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      Michele NY
    • Kris Fontes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        My students have fun scanning their faces. Go to http://www.krisfontes.com/scanner.htm
        Kris Fontes
        northwestern PA

        I came across a project for self portraits. Student would need to xerox
        their faces. They then would create a reductive drawing from this
        xerox. Does anyone know any harm that could be done by xeroxing? If so,
        i may just stick with their hands, but the portraits seem like a much
        better idea! I don't want anyone having a seizure or anything. I would
        have to keep their eyes closed for the xeroxing too
        Any ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated!
        Michele NY

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.