Hi, new member

  • nani6388
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008

      Hi everyone, my name is Anita and I'm about to enter the world of Art Education.

      I've enjoyed reading the messages here, and have already learned a lot. Thanks for this group, I hope to learn much from you.

      Best, Anita

    • aliteachesart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        Welcome Anita,

        Teaching art is a wonderful job and this is a wonderful group that will help you do it!
        What ages do you teach, or are you still looking? Ali B.
      • nani6388
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008

          TY for the warm welcome. :-)

          I'll be teaching PreK through 8, privately, in my home. I have no art ed background, but our local schools are really lacking in elementary art. There is one elementary teacher for the district, so elementary kids only get once a week for about 4 weeks a year.

          I am a substitute teacher, with a long history of teaching/leading/working with kids. There is a lot of info here on the web, so I look forward to learning from the pros. ;-)

          *snippage*