Happy 2008

  • durk0001art
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Happy New Year to ALL! I've been neglecting this site TOO long.
      With all the hussle and bussle of the holidays. I don't believe it's
      already 2008. I just remember When my friend Ken just wanted to live
      till 2000 (he didn't) And a couple of years passed and his partner
      Gerardo passed too. With my partner (of 18 years) I moved to Central
      Florida (been down here 7 years). For 6 years I put my art creations
      out to the world to view, and continue to become the most search
      artist. I'm still going to artist work shop Tues nights ( I really
      love the my classmates and gives me structure to "create"). I still
      love to listen to disco, dance music while I create. I still have
      the same vision of my creations; full of life, a WOW (as when you
      walked into the disco in the 70's, the music, lights, and love.) I
      still go to the health club - every other day, still love to wear
      501s jeans, still love to wear high to converse gym shoes, still love
      Gendarme cologne. My goals for 2008 are to lose weight, update my
      durkART.com site - have my ART out there for the "WORLD to SEE", and
      to become even more financially secure. Here are my sites
      http://www.durkart.com/

      http://www.artistsregistry.com/catalog/premium_artists.php?mid=1335
      And of course I "MY SPACE" http://www.myspace.com/durkart
      And finally Peace the WORLD needs more of it - I can still dream.