revamp of the Virtual Classroom is finished

  • Sheba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      revamp of the Virtual Classroom is finished
      Finally finished!!!!
      http://www.thevirtualclassroom.org
      I have been working all day on revamping my Virtual Classroom website
      into a blog style site. When I got my new computer my really old
      software wasn't compatible. I didn't want to pay the $$ to upgrade
      because I wasn't really happy with it anymore anyways. I decided the
      blog style was the way to go. I finally got all the info copied over
      and the gallery embedded! that part was exciting as I have wanted to
      embed my gallery into my website forever and never could get it to work
      with my old software. Now I just need to do my other websites! Check
      out my school site and let me know what you think. Still working on a
      few other plugins and features.

      Cynthia Gaub