Re:NBPTS Certificate

  • julie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22 1:03 PM
      cathy, it was a good experience for me.  my suggest is to get support from other art teachers who are now or have already gone thru the process.  you didn't say which grade level you teach, but i'd recommend subscribing to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eaya-arthttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/emcart and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/interpretingart list-serves.  read their files, go thru their archived messages...and ask a lotta questions :-) julie t., southern california

      ‹(•¿•)›