Bernie - new fiber craft

  • JDecker@woh.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      Hi Bernie,

      I will add a link to your site from Incredible Art Department once I get my machine up and running again. I don't have the storage space to save lots of email in my Web page mail browser. Please post your link to the site again sometime after Christmas to remind me. I may remember to do it without the email in my "to do" box - but I wouldn't count on it (smile).

      From: craftmaster501 <craftmaster501@...>
      Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:31 pm
      Subject: [art_education] new fiber craft