Re:Tricia Fuglestad won a Lap Top! From TeacherTube

  • tricia_fuglestad
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Thanks for the kind words, Renah.
      I put lips on by layering video in iMovie (use a free plugin downloaded from
      http://www.stupendous-software.com/ called Picture-in-Picture.)
      I write the songs in Garageband. Sometimes I just use a free jingle and come up with lyrics
      for it or I compose using the loops supplied by the software package.
      It's SO fun:)
      Thanks again,
      Tricia

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Renah Bell <renah@...> wrote:

      > And well deserved. I spent some time enjoying her videos and passed them on to another
      art teacher. I'd love to know who writes her music and how she gets the mouths-that-move
      onto the pictures. The children speaking with their own voices is just great!!