Re:Tricia Fuglestad won a Lap Top! From TeacherTube

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      And well deserved. I spent some time enjoying her videos and passed them on to another art teacher. I'd love to know who writes her music and how she gets the mouths-that-move onto the pictures. The children speaking with their own voices is just great!!

      Renah Bell

    • tricia_fuglestad
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Thanks for the kind words, Renah.
        I put lips on by layering video in iMovie (use a free plugin downloaded from
        http://www.stupendous-software.com/ called Picture-in-Picture.)
        I write the songs in Garageband. Sometimes I just use a free jingle and come up with lyrics
        for it or I compose using the loops supplied by the software package.
        It's SO fun:)
        Thanks again,
        Tricia