RE: [art_education] Tricia Fuglestad won a Lap Top! From TeacherTube

  • Michele Owens
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Congratulations. This is the first that I have heard of teachertube...what a great resource...thanks

      ---------------------------
      Michele P. Owens
      http://www.michelepowens.com
      http://mpoart.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        And well deserved. I spent some time enjoying her videos and passed them on to another art teacher. I'd love to know who writes her music and how she gets the mouths-that-move onto the pictures. The children speaking with their own voices is just great!!

        Renah Bell

      • tricia_fuglestad
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          Thanks for the kind words, Renah.
          I put lips on by layering video in iMovie (use a free plugin downloaded from
          http://www.stupendous-software.com/ called Picture-in-Picture.)
          I write the songs in Garageband. Sometimes I just use a free jingle and come up with lyrics
          for it or I compose using the loops supplied by the software package.
          It's SO fun:)
          Thanks again,
          Tricia