Tricia Fuglestad won a Lap Top! From TeacherTube

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Dear Art Educators,

      How cool is that?! Tricia (Art Education list member) won a lap top
      from TeacherTube!
      Each month they select a participant to receive a free laptop
      computer. Tricia won for November.
      If you haven't seen her videos yet, go to:
      http://www.teachertube.com/index.php (Mrs.F)
      http://www.teachertube.com/uprofile.php?UID=349

      Congratulations Tricia!

      Tricia posted the news on Art Education 2.0 http://arted20.ning.com/
      Art Education 2.0 is a global community of art educators exploring
      uses of technology.

      Judy Decker
    • Michele Owens
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Congratulations. This is the first that I have heard of teachertube...what a great resource...thanks

        ---------------------------
        Michele P. Owens
        http://www.michelepowens.com
        http://mpoart.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          And well deserved. I spent some time enjoying her videos and passed them on to another art teacher. I'd love to know who writes her music and how she gets the mouths-that-move onto the pictures. The children speaking with their own voices is just great!!

          Renah Bell

        • tricia_fuglestad
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
            Thanks for the kind words, Renah.
            I put lips on by layering video in iMovie (use a free plugin downloaded from
            http://www.stupendous-software.com/ called Picture-in-Picture.)
            I write the songs in Garageband. Sometimes I just use a free jingle and come up with lyrics
            for it or I compose using the loops supplied by the software package.
            It's SO fun:)
            Thanks again,
            Tricia