Re: [art_education] Illustrating Words

  • Susan Bennett
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
      Ed Ruscha

      Tammy <tmwillis72@...> wrote:
      I am planning on doing a lesson with my 5th graders where they need to
      illustrate a particular word. The idea is "How do artists show what a
      word means/ or feels? I was wondering if anyone has done this before
      and can share their experience. Also does anyone know of any artists I
      can refer to who have done this kind of work.

      Thanks.
      Tammy