Re: [art_education] Open house art activity- any ideas?

  • Jennifer Freck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      We had a "guess the artist" contest and had the kids look at prints that were shown in the art docent program - :)
      Jenna
      On Nov 29, 2007, at 5:42 AM, aliteachesart wrote:

      Hi Art Educators,
      I woke up in the middle of the night worried about next spring's open house (why wait to
      worry- I guess I am already ready for spring)! The past two years I have had ATC stuff out
      and could do that again, but want to offer some other not too messy, make and take open
      ended activity. Maybe magnets, but that could be expensive. Thanks in advance for any
      suggestions. I teach k-4, and pre-k and little sibs like to join in too! ALi B.