strange request

  • hollingsworth005@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi all,
      Thanks for all who suggested Botero- I believe we have a winner! I thought of him when she asked about really fat whimsical nude women and babies because I have actually used Botero with first grade and kdg. Silly me, I've only seen his models wearing clothes! Once I googled him , I got an eyefull!! I have a powerpoint on families and how artists portray them for a lesson I do with first grade on family portraits. It goes along with a unit they study in the classroom and I use it for their square one art magnet project. Very popular with parents- anyway, there is a Botero family in my pp. I showed his work to the teacher this morning-when none of her silly 5th graders were in the room and she thinks thats it!. thanks again-we saved her from a miry pit of searching nudes!
      Jeryl