RE: [art_education] Re: faux stained glass

  • Paige Conn
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hhhhmmm....go figure!! (regarding cleanup)

      Well, I think I have chosen my solution from the many fantastic and helpful ideas that you all have shared with me. I just ran to Wal-mart during my lunch and grabbed as many rolls as they had of the clear "basket wrapping". It was $1.47 for a 30" x 10' roll. Time to cut and tape. Hopefully I will have some images to share with all of you as a "thank you" soon.

      Paige
      Fredericksburg, Texas